Wednesday 5 January 2011

Two months? Really!?

Blimey, has it really been two months since my last blog post? My apologies. A few things have gotten in the way of Android development. A new toy (Advent Vega Android 2.2 based Tablet), Christmas, New Year, Holiday planning, HTC Desire ROM testing... all excuses, I know!

But Santa did bring me:

So I plan on starting that in the next few days so watch out for a quick review of the first few chapters. A quick flick through has shown that early chapters talk more about the bits I didn't understand from the previous book. I hope also to be able to develop apps for both phone and tablet forms, coupled with that my phone now runs Gingerbread (Android 2.3) I am prepared for most areas of Android development that the current platform presents.

No comments: